Here are details about the registration fees for International Python
Conference IV. (Click here for general info about the
conference.). To register, follow the directions on the
There is an IMPORTANT NOTICE TO
Registration Fees - Capsule Overview
|Event||Early Bird||After May 17th|
|Member ||Non- |
|Member ||Non- |
|Student ||Student |
|Conference and Workshop ||$40 ||$50 ||$25 ||$15 ||$65 ||$75 ||$37.50 ||$27.50 |
|Tutorials ||$100 ||$100 ||$50 ||$50 ||$100 ||$100 ||$50 ||$50 |
Registration Fees - Explanation
- Conference/Workshop Registration: Early: $50,
- The early registration period extends until Friday, May
17, 1996, three weeks prior to the conference.
- PSA members deduct an
additional $10 from the registration fees.
- This deduction applies even if you join the
PSA at the same time that you
register. PSA membership dues
are $50 for individual memberships, $500 for corporate membership, and
$25 for student membership.
- Students get half-price discounts, which are computed before any
applicable PSA discount is calculated.
- Tutorials: $100 for the day (both tutorials)
- The 50% student discount applies, as above.
- There is not a PSA member discount on the tutorials.
- If registering in advance but paying at the door, you still
must notify us in advance, so the facility can obtain
security clearance for you. There is likely to be several hours delay
before admittance, otherwise! Email us with your info, including ID
data (SSN and drivers license for US citizens, substitute passport or
other ID for extra-nationals) at
IPC-IVemail@example.com. Include the details
requested on the registration form in your email.
- For special arrangements, send email to
IPC-IVfirstname.lastname@example.org, or call Patti Franklin,
- See the conference
accomodations page for details about, among other things,