- The standard tutorial is available for
online browsing and downloading from the documentation web page.
- A growing number of Python books is available at
your local bookstore.
- Many good examples of Python coding can be found in the standard libraries
distributed with Python.
- First check the Python FAQs, with answers to many common,
general Python questions.
- If you suspect a bug in the Python core, search the Python Bug Tracker.
- For Python CGI questions, try Dave Mitchell's Python CGI FAQ on Starship.
- python-help at python dot org
(a.k.a. help at python dot org) reaches a volunteer
team of crack Python experts. (When posing questions, take care - the
better your details - including exact error messages, system
configuration, etc - the more likely the helpers will be able to grasp
what's going on.) More info: Python-help description.
- The Python newsgroup, comp.lang.python, reaches
many many people, some of whom may already have hit and surmounted your
problem. Also available as a maillist - for more info, see the newsgroup