Hylafax Mailing List Archives

Re: [hylafax-users] how to force to queued faxes ...

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000 17:20:14 +0100, you wrote:

>get sent till now. i am waiting 45 minutes now but i don't know
>why it doesn't get sent. i look at the manpages for a config
>option i might have missed, but i didn't find anything. can
>someone tell me, how/when faxq issues the appropriate commands to

If you don't use faxgetty you have to run
faxmodem ttyXX
everytime you start the HylaFAX server to let the faxes go.
Without the above command the faxes queue up and their status is W.

If the status is S or P you can force an immediate send issueing
faxalter -p <jobid>

--
giulioo@pobox.com